We are looking for a Software Developer Intern who will be participating in a team environment for the design, delivery and maintenance of application systems.
The primary responsibilities of the Internship position include:
- Learning existing systems functionality
- Program, debug and test applications in a development environment
- Perform assigned aspects of database design and system testing
- Provide technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day-to-day work
- Provide deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements analysis, system analysis, system design, data models, program design, source code development, test case development, testing, and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Normal office working conditions. Equipment: telephone, cell phone, personal computer, laptop, fax machine, copy machine, etc.
A significant portion of this Position will require phone and personal computer work that involves continuous use of the fingers, hands and wrists. This position will also require sitting for periods of time. The employee may also be required to stand for periods of time. The employee will be required to talk, see and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds.
WHAT YOU GET
- Ability to make a large impact on company and projects
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to go to tech Conferences
- Gym/Racquetball court on site
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned, and/or this job description may change over time, to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.